Fortunately, consumers don’t have to choose between the two thanks to Americhem’s realistic woodgrain effects in its nGrain simulated woodgrain technology. Our color masterbatches can help you provide a product that looks as good as the real thing, with three different effect types to keep your customers happy.
Faux Wood That Looks Real
In order to look like the real thing, your composite wood should mimic the real thing. That’s why Americhem can help your products attain the natural look of wood through these three effect types:
- Arch – A domed woodgrain effect which has a curved or bowlike appearance
- Cathedral – A woodgrain effect characterized by jagged lines or peaks to create a more realistic woodgrain effect
- Chevron – A woodgrain effect shaped like an inverted “V”
Extra Benefits of nGrain and Americhem
- Custom solutions to fit your applications
- Field and tech support
- Collaboration through every step of the process
Give us a call at 1-800-228-3476 or contact us online today to learn more about how Americhem’s custom color masterbatch technologies can benefit your applications.