That’s where Americhem can help. We have a full line of nonwoven color and additive masterbatches that can provide you with the results you need.
Multiple Options, One PelletSo what exactly does Americhem provide for nonwoven fabrics? We have several brands and technologies that can help you deliver innovative solutions, including:
- nVision™ Nonwoven Color and Additive Masterbatches
- mBrace™ Softening Additive for Nonwovens
- nDuramax® UV Stabilizers
- nShield™ Antimicrobial Masterbatches
- nBalance™ Sustainable Additives and Masterbatches
- and other Specialty Products
The Benefits of Process Efficiency
If customizable combinations for nonwovens isn’t enough for you, our masterbatches have even more benefits on top of versatility, such as these improvements to process efficiency.
- Superior dispersion quality, resulting in lower pack pressure rise, fewer spin breaks and virtual elimination of die-face buildup
- Uniform dispersion throughout the fiber, significantly reducing the presence of aggregates and agglomerates for increased pack life and spinning efficiency
- Complete control over opacity and color quality of the final material
- Class leading color consistency from lot to lot
Contact Americhem Today
When you’re trying to provide a superior nonwoven fabric, it’s good to have options. So whether it is softening or antimicrobial additives or something entirely different, Americhem has you covered. Give us a call at 1-800-228-3476 or contact us online to learn more about how Americhem’s functional additives can benefit you and your nonwoven fabrics.